Monday 28 January 2013

Jessica Louise Plus Size Meow Meow Hoodie Lust + Just Buy this Sweet Game.

This weekend I bought Style Savvy: Trendsetters. Both guys at EB Games laughed at me, but I know who I am. I had just finished playing Dishonored and I'm going to be playing so many serious titles coming out soon, I wanted some silly fun for my 3DS.

I know this isn't supposed to be a game blog, but I don't have enough people looking at this, telling me to stay on track. Plus, there's just no way video games won't creep their way into this. There just isn't. EDIT: I decided that this blog can be about whatever the hell I want. Enjoy.



Anyways, this shit is awesome. You run your own boutique and have customers (both men and women) come in with specific styles and budgets and you help them find outfits they love. You can also dress up your own character, change your hair and makeup to fit your personal style. Get popular enough, and your style will influence the city.

It has oodles of cute clothes, and it's got me so envious that many of these styles in real life are designed for small, plank style women. I wanted to find some of the cute styles in plus size ranges.


Look at this.

Okay, I might be a little biased because the most gorgeous woman ever, Tess Munster is modeling it, but look at those ears! The lace! The buttons. And at 85.00, you're not paying over what you would for any other high quality hoodie, and for plus size, which tends to run expensive, this is awesome.

Next non-rent paycheque baby. You're mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment